Yay It’s almost Easter! Below is a video that explains more about the fun printables and several links to help make Easter fun and memorable for your kiddos while incorporating God’s word and the reason for the season.
I’ve designed these free printables for you to use however you like~ use them for your children’s Easter Baskets or randomly put in their lunchboxes- His Word never returns void the Scriptures tell us! These verses can start some really great conversations with your children no matter their age.
Click HERE to download these Easter Basket Verse Cards I designed for YOU!
Click on the following links for more great ways to do Easter on Purpose:
- The Resurrection Eggs (LOVE LOVE LOVE these. They visually teach the story from Palm Sunday to the Resurrection. My kids love them too!)
- A Sense of the Resurrection by Ohamanda (Amanda White~ she also has some really neat “UnEaster” basket ideas and fun)
- Proverbs 31 The Journey to Easter
- Books we love: The Legend of the Easter Egg, The Best Thing About Easter, God Gave Us Easter,The Sparkle Egg, The Parable of the Lily, The Tale of the Three Trees and Benjamin’s Box (The Story of the Resurrection Eggs)
- Resurrection Rolls (these are awesome!)
- Wear RED on Good Friday
- Little Kicker books and plush toy are great for Easter Baskets too!
PS- Don’t get overwhelmed, there are a lot of things you can do for Easter. Pray and pick a few or just one thing and do it, you don’t have to do it all sweet Mama or Dadda (I’m learning this too!)
Here are the kids Easter baskets from the last few years ♥️
A few years ago I just wrote out verses- you can do that too!
Beautiful, I’d love to find one of these in my lunch, and since I make my own lunch, guess what? I’m gonna put some in there and surprise myself!
LikeLiked by 1 person